After the land had been purchased, Riesling and Gewurztraminer were planted and a contract was secured with Mission Hill wines. Over the next few years Mission Hill produced outstanding wines from the vineyards of Wild Goose. In the late eighties Adolf Kruger had a plan that would allow for the establishment of small wineries that would produce wines from grapes grown on site and sold through the “farm gate.” Adolf, along with two other interested parties approached the government and presented them with their ideas, and after much lobbying and persistence, the farm gate winery in British Columbia was born!!
- Okanagan Falls Wineries Uncork Summer Fun at Party in the Park Event | Good Life Vancouver Entertainment | Dine Taste Shop Drink | Travel Adventures & Events on All you need to know about our Party in the Park. Get your tickets now!
- July in the Okanagan - Your Eat and Drink Calendar | Eat Magazine on July 6th – Party in the Park
- Okanagan Falls Wineries Uncork Summer Fun at Party in the Park Event « Wine With Karl at MyWinePal on All you need to know about our Party in the Park. Get your tickets now!
- ofwa on July 6th – Party in the Park
- Paul Crouser on July 6th – Party in the Park
- Yahoo - the first long weekend of the summer season! The restaurant at See Ya Later Ranch opens today, so you can... http://t.co/VSiXWa23SP 10 hours ago
- Thx @GrapeEscapes_ca @GrapeBuddies @TopCatTours for showing off the heart of wine country to our partners. Here's to a great season! 1 day ago
- #Okanagan Falls visitor centre do #BCwine touring Gatsby style! Thx for hosting @GrapeBuddies http://t.co/PJF0lQUFl3 2 days ago