Established in 1995, Stag’s Hollow Winery is one of the hidden wineries and undiscovered gems in the South Okanagan Valley. Nestled in the hills, it is surrounded by vineyards, mountains and large tracts of land owned by the Nature Trust. From the beginning, hands on owners, Larry Gerelus & Linda Pruegger, believe their passion and involvement in every aspect of the vineyard and winemaking process has created a unique style. This style is a fusion of both Old and New world. This is exemplified in our very popular Sauvignon Blanc, which some critics have likened to a Sancerre from France, while others say it leans more to a New Zealand style. We like to think it is uniquely Stag’s Hollow, expressing the terroir of the Okanagan with minimal winemaking intervention.
- Okanagan Falls Wineries Uncork Summer Fun at Party in the Park Event | Good Life Vancouver Entertainment | Dine Taste Shop Drink | Travel Adventures & Events on All you need to know about our Party in the Park. Get your tickets now!
- July in the Okanagan - Your Eat and Drink Calendar | Eat Magazine on July 6th – Party in the Park
- Okanagan Falls Wineries Uncork Summer Fun at Party in the Park Event « Wine With Karl at MyWinePal on All you need to know about our Party in the Park. Get your tickets now!
- ofwa on July 6th – Party in the Park
- Paul Crouser on July 6th – Party in the Park
- Yahoo - the first long weekend of the summer season! The restaurant at See Ya Later Ranch opens today, so you can... http://t.co/VSiXWa23SP 2 days ago
- Thx @GrapeEscapes_ca @GrapeBuddies @TopCatTours for showing off the heart of wine country to our partners. Here's to a great season! 3 days ago
- #Okanagan Falls visitor centre do #BCwine touring Gatsby style! Thx for hosting @GrapeBuddies http://t.co/PJF0lQUFl3 4 days ago