Noble Ridge Vineyard & Winery is nestled in the northern tip of a pocket desert in the southern Okanagan Valley in beautiful British Columbia. The prominent feature of the original 10-hectare (24-acre) property is an east-west ridge bisecting the vineyard, providing southern and northern facing slopes.
- Okanagan Falls Wineries Uncork Summer Fun at Party in the Park Event | Good Life Vancouver Entertainment | Dine Taste Shop Drink | Travel Adventures & Events on All you need to know about our Party in the Park. Get your tickets now!
- July in the Okanagan - Your Eat and Drink Calendar | Eat Magazine on July 6th – Party in the Park
- Okanagan Falls Wineries Uncork Summer Fun at Party in the Park Event « Wine With Karl at MyWinePal on All you need to know about our Party in the Park. Get your tickets now!
- ofwa on July 6th – Party in the Park
- Paul Crouser on July 6th – Party in the Park
- Yahoo - the first long weekend of the summer season! The restaurant at See Ya Later Ranch opens today, so you can... http://t.co/VSiXWa23SP 14 hours ago
- Thx @GrapeEscapes_ca @GrapeBuddies @TopCatTours for showing off the heart of wine country to our partners. Here's to a great season! 1 day ago
- #Okanagan Falls visitor centre do #BCwine touring Gatsby style! Thx for hosting @GrapeBuddies http://t.co/PJF0lQUFl3 2 days ago