Thursday, June 5th
The Wineries of Okanagan Falls invite you to join us and discover why we truly are the heart of wine country.
Enjoy a day visiting the participating wineries, sipping new release wines & enjoying food & wine pairings in the beautiful region of Okanagan Falls.
Plus, join us at the Kick Off for your chance to WIN A Wineries of Okanagan Falls Gift Basket valued at $400.00 including 2 tickets to our annual Party in the Park event on July 11, 2014.
To enter visit any of the participating OFWA wineries on June 5th, snap a photo of yourself at the winery and post the image to the Okanagan Falls Wineries Facebook page, Instagram account (OkFallsWineries) or twitter account (@OkFallsWineries) using #OFWAKickOff. The winner will be announced at the end of the day!
Daily features & participating wineries:
- Blasted Church: Drag your weary souls over to Blasted Church Vineyards where bottles of OMG sparkling will be sabred and served alongside delicious snacks.
- Blue Mountain: Enjoy decadent truffle popcorn alongside back vintage Blue Mountain wines served by Mavety Family member Christy.
- Kraze Legz: Come for the dancing, stay for the cheese, chocolate and wine.
- Liquidity: Enjoy the view, canapés and new release wines at Liquidity’s new tasting room & bistro.
- Meyer Family Vineyards: Meyer Family will be offering complimentary tastings of their wines alongside cheese and meat platters.
- Noble Ridge: Taste Noble Ridge’s wines served with assorted BC cheeses, crisps, crackers, salami, olives, antipasto and fruit while taking in the views on the patio.
- Painted Rock: Visit the new tasting room at Painted Rock and enjoy a complimentary tasting of the newly released 2013 Chardonnay and the latest 2011 reds including Merlot, Syrah and our flagship Red Icon. Snacks will also be served to refresh the palate.
- See Ya Later Ranch: Will be offering a food and wine pairing in their beautiful mountain setting.
- Stag’s Hollow: Will be pouring their unique and limited wines throughout the day including our 2012 Grenache, 2011 Tempranillo, and 2011 GVM.
- Topshelf Winery: Sports and wine enthusiasts should head over to Topshelf winery where they will enjoy cheese fondue with their lineup of wines.
- Wild Goose: Will be serving up a selection of cheese, crackers and cold cuts to complement their wines. Be sure to check out the new Smoke & Oak Bistro while you are there!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org